Thursday, November 21, 2013

Innuendo Bingo

I am totally in love with this game on bbc.co.uk/radio1 every Tuesday and Thursday around 1pm EST. It's hysterical. Probably because I cannot go through a single day without giggling at some innocent comment made by an unsuspecting person or persons who do not know me well enough to know that I can turn almost ANYTHING inappropriate.

So in yesterday's all day meeting with one of our vendors, I was chatting with a colleague about his phone. He has the Note 3 and I commented that it looked smaller than another colleague's who has the same phone... The conversation was as follows:

Me: "Yours looks much smaller than Brad's"
Chris: "I have bigger hands"

Yep, I about lost it. Had trouble keeping a lid on it with the vendor in the room... it was late afternoon and we'd already ascertained that the vendor has a sense of humour, but he also missed the comment, so all was well. However, it continues to plague me in today's meeting with the same group. It's a recurring theme.

<sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment