Friday, January 3, 2014

Off to a good start

So I had a last minute lunch date today. Kind of funny because at first I really wasn't interested, but then we chatted a little more and he's a really nice guy. No kids, no drama. He took me to Bahama Breeze, where we chatted for a couple of hours and then he asked me if I wanted to do lunch again tomorrow... Uh, sure...

There are a few prospects hanging around. They all seem too nervous to start anything. More than one of them has asked how they're doing... Um, it's not a competition. Just be you and if it works, then it works.

I'm still wondering if I should have agreed to do something with Firefighter tonight. I'm not really pushing him away, just trying to give us both space. A couple of nights ago he tried having our usual text conversation and I have to say I was actually too tired to bother. And now when I do see him, he wants to know everything that's been going on with me. Well, I'm not trying to be difficult, but I'm also not going to be a toy that you put on the shelf until you are ready to play with me. The celibacy thing is clearly going to kill me as well... 3 days in and I'm already going a little crazy, but maybe it's more to do with knowing that I can't have any, than I'm desperate for some...

So I may be meeting a new guy this evening, but honestly with this cold I don't know if I want to! If it wasn't for the fact that I will be out anyway, I wouldn't!! He seems nice, but he is newly separated, which of course makes me nervous...

Anyway, got LOTS to do today! Need winter apparel for me and the kids, take my necklace to Jared's for a new chain after breaking the very delicate one, pay the mortgage, shop around for insurance, take down the Christmas decorations and try to get my new couch delivered... Oh and get some work done!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment