Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cougar? Moi?

So the Jared's sales guy is 25. And persistent. But that's OK, it's sweet.

And I got my first Valentine's text from a guy I haven't heard from since Christmas. I'll call him Salsa, because he's latino and dances. He's also a personal trainer that I thought about hiring. He's also a couple years younger than me. That seems to be the pattern lately. I should be flattered I guess.

The debate is do I go wine tasting with the sales guy who has been asking me on the daily? I wasn't subtle and let him know that I'm not really into doing the casual dating thing, just to see if that chased him away. It didn't. I reminded him I have 3 children. That didn't bother him either. So we'll see. I have to go back to Jared's at some point this week to pick up a necklace... when the roads are safe again.

Oh what the Hell.... can't hurt to test the waters, can it? My sister married a younger man.... surely I can date one for a little bit? Don't all divorcees go a little crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment