Monday, April 14, 2014

The 3 B's

Pretty much all I need for vacation is the three B's: bed, beach and bar....

Mostly because with the way my life is right now, I really just want kickback and relax when I do get a chance to vacation.

So by Sunday, I finally hit jackpot...

We had an awesome "tour guide" called Rhoan for the day. Drove us the 200 miles to Ochos Rios found a waterfall for a photo opp for us and then took us to a little, out-of-the-way beach in St Ann's where I finally got to swim in the Caribbean! Yay!

I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to try some of the famous Devon House I scream, but maybe I'll plan a return....

The food at Usain Bolt's restaurant was incredible and in typical fashion I ordered too much and only ate about half, but that's ok; I got a taste of everything :-)

Now I'm heading back to reality. I missed my kids! Still need to get the boys a lil something because I didn't get the opportunity over the weekend, but Baby Girl got spoilt as usual. I love that I can do that for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment